The RoadNetwork is a tool used for creating city-level road networks, which are easy to use ,powerful ,and very fast. In addition to setting parameters for road widths , You can also specify the widths by their names, For example,a name ending in "30m" means that the road width is 30 meters,and "m" represent the unit. The width part of the name needs to be seprated by "_" or "-",like “xiaolu-2m" or "xiaolu-2.8Feet" Crossroad radius is pre-set based on experiences,however you can also change them.
Note that:The support styles of crossroads include "X" and "T" , while multi-star intersections will be available soon
- 0:Create a median strip in the middle of the Road
- 1:Save your own landmark into the libray and use it later
- 2:Use lane count to create lane lines instead of using lane width parameter.
- 3:Save the parameters as a preset file so that you can apply it again.
- 4:In the next version,you will be able to create traffic lines for multiple roads,that means ,you can batch process traffic lines creating.