1.Create a median strip in the middle of the Road
2.Save your own landmark into the libray and use it later
3.Use lane count to create lane lines instead of using lane width parameter.
4.Save the parameters as a preset file so that you can apply it again.
In the next version,you will be able to create traffic lines for multiple roads,that means ,you can batch process traffic lines creating.
- Fixes an issue with subdividing splines that create too many vertices
- Fixes a bug that causes polysitch,quickStitch and placemesh stop working when dealing with vertices fewer than 100.
- Add a missing arrow of Straight + Right for TrafficlineSys.
Add a new SMRoad tools,SMRoad(Splines),which uses splines to control how to smooth multipule roads,these splines can be added or removed knots
- Fixes a problem that the post can't be oriented correctly
- Add a button to store the post object for reusing it
Add a Splince function .
Add a [Follow] checkbox,when it is set to true,X axis of cloned post will point to the position of next post.
Advanced UV Tools: Fixed several small errors
- Add [Patch] option,when set it to ture,the adjcent faces will be UV Mapped
Add [Alignment] list,which can set how the texture aligns the road